Reservations are NOT required for Mass.
Update from Archbishop Gregory J. Hartmayer regarding COVID-19 protocols. Masks are strongly recommended for all, required for non-vaccinated persons at parish facilities. Click HERE for the full COVID-19 protocols and the latest info from the Archdiocese.
Father Paul Flood has directed all Eucharistic Ministers to wear masks when serving Communion.
As of May 22nd, Archbishop Hartmayer has lifted the dispensation for attendance at Sunday Mass.
ALL MASSES HAVE RESUMED – Click HERE to see the Mass schedule.
At St. Benedict we will continue with the following protocols:
- Masks are recommended for those who are vaccinated.
- Masks are required for the unvaccinated.
- All pews in the church will be open, please sit comfortably with a reasonable amount of space between your group and others.
- Follow the ushers direction for communion.
- Communion will only be given on the hand for the time being.
- We will continue to livestream the 9AM Mass Mon-Fri and 10:45 Mass on Sunday , for those who are dispensed from attending.
- Missals are back in the pew this week for reference to the Mass readings.
- The chapel will remain closed for now.
- Cry rooms are now open as well as confessionals.
Watch Mass Live Streamed on YouTube-
- We will continue to livestream the 9AM Mass Mon-Fri and 10:45 Mass on Sunday , and in Spanish Sunday at 7PM and Tuesday at 7PM, for those who are dispensed from attending.
Online Faith Formation Resources:
St. Vincent de Paul – St. Benedict Conference e-Giving is now available. Click HERE to set up your account and please support this vital work today!
It is crucial that we all unite in prayer at this time, we kindly request that the Holy Rosary be prayed in every single home.
St. Joseph Protection Prayer
Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that, having engaged here below your Heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of fathers. Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for us