St. Vincent de Paul Society reaches out to those in need by visiting the families privately in their homes. In this family setting, they are free to discuss their struggles and their needs. Our Vincentians are asked to listen, offer humble advice, and render assistance.
Financial assistance may be provided for Electric, Water, Rent, Medical needs and other necessities.
- We maintain a “Hotline” 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days per year.
- If you are in need, please call: 678-992-2509.
- Listen carefully for prompt.
- Leave a detailed message.
- Keep phone on you at all times, once leaving a message, as a SVdP volunteer will be returning your cal from a blocked number within 24-48 hours.
St. Vincent de Paul Society always welcomes volunteers to join us in the following capacities:
- Case Workers
- Social Services
- Resource Coordinator
- Client Case Follow up Coordinator
- Vendor Coordinator
- Hot Line Volunteers
St. Vincent de Paul is now collecting your gently used furniture.
Please, no beds & appliances. To schedule a pick-up, contact: Alicia Harrington: firstname.lastname@example.org