This page represents current and upcoming events. Please check back often!
TEEN EVENTS CALENDAR WITH SIGNUP LINKS
The teen events & service opportunities AND the links to RSVP to the events are on the calendar!
Middle School Catholic Fest is an annual gathering of Middle School youth for a wonderful day of fellowship, fun, and faith sponsored by the Archdiocese of Atlanta. The event includes games, adoration, national speakers, music, inflatables, cotton candy and snow cones, prizes, and a closing vigil Mass. This year’s theme is We Belong.
Cost is $10 which includes all event activities, lunch and snacks, as well as a t-shirt!
Notre Dame Academy
4635 River Green Parkway, Duluth, GA 30096
Saturday, March 7th, 2020
10:00 am – 6:30 pm
No transportation is provided. Meet at Notre Dame at 10:00 am!!
Turn in Registration Form with check payable to St. Benedict Catholic Church to Rita Anderson, Youth Minister no later than February 19th.
8 nights in Ireland to include: Airfare, hotels, breakfast daily, 5 dinners & magnificent sightseeing!
June 29th – July 8th
Tour Program Includes:
• Airfare -Roundtrip non-stop with Delta Airlines Atlanta –
Dublin – Atlanta. (NB- Land only price available on request if using airmiles or extending trip dates)
• Deluxe motor coach for all transfers, touring and sightseeing with services of professional Irish Tour Director Throughout
• First class hotel accommodations for (8) Nights in: Europa Hotel, Belfast (2), Mill Park Hotel, Donegal (2), Park House Hotel, Galway (2), Iveagh Garden Hotel, Dublin (2)
• Full Irish Breakfast daily including day of arrival.
• (4) hotel dinners & one (1) Irish Cabaret show with dinner at Taylors Three Rock
• Welcome drink reception
• Taxes and service charges on items included
• Travel documents to include: Document wallet, luggage tags and daily itinerary
Tour Cost – Per Person
Air & Land Cost $4399.00 Twin/Double Basis
Single room supplement $637.00
(Book early limited available)
Chaperones available for teens traveling without a parent.
Payments schedule per person:
• Deposit of $300 per person required at time of booking plus travel protection fee (if applicable)
• Second part payment of $1000 due by 24th February 2020
• Final Payment due by 24th April 2020
XLT at All Saints Catholic Church in Dunwoody
A night of Praise and worship, a message and Eucharistic Adoration. These events are located at and brought to you by All Saints Catholic Church. The nights will start at 7:30pm and end around 9pm. We do not provide transportation to these events, but they can be counted as a class make-up.
Dates are: October 8, November 5, February 11 and March 10.
Socials for 9th-12th graders
Join us for pizza, fun and games!
September 18, October 23, November 20, December 18**,
February 12***and March 18.
***In lieu of a social on February 12th, teens are encouraged to the attend the Valentine’s Dance on February 15th. Click here for details!
Click HERE to see photos from past teen events!
We will be using remind to send announcements and invitations to events from the Youth Ministry Office this year instead of traditional emails.
This code is for those teens who are not in our Faith Formation program, but would like to know about events, service opportunities, etc. If you are in our Faith Formation program, you will sign up for your appropriate grade level’s remind in order to receive these messages.
If you would like to receive push notifications on your smartphone, open your web browser and type rmd.at/fddea8 Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
If you prefer to receive text notifications, text the message @fddea8 to the number 81010. If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @fddea8 to (832) 786-2579. * Standard text message rates apply.
If you prefer to receive emails from remind, go to rmd.at/fddea8 on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.