Registration for our 2022-2023 School year is now open.
Please select the program that corresponds to your child’s grade for next year.
We begin in September, after Labor Day, and end in April of each year.
NEW! Click for 2022-2023 Class Calendar
K-5th Grade Faith Formation classes
Our K-5th grade classes take place in the beautiful Religious Education wing, to the left of Mary’s garden. Classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes long. Parents can choose between class offerings on Tuesdays and Wednesdays at either 3:30pm or 6pm. Learn more about our classes here.
6th, 7th, & 8th Grade EDGE
Our 6th, 7th, and 8th graders will participate in EDGE from the grounds of our beautiful and spacious Taylor Lodge, located on the campus of Saint Benedict.
- EDGE meetings follow the 5pm Sunday Mass. Dinner and social time begins at 6:00pm. Please arrive no later than 6:15PM (when the programming begins) and pick up promptly by 7:30PM on Sunday evenings.
- EDGE meetings will have some large-group components, such as speakers, music, testimonies, and games, as well as opportunities to break out into small groups for more intimate discussions led by EDGE leaders.
- EDGE will meet outdoors on the lawn of Taylor Lodge while the weather is nice!
- Learn more about our EDGE program here.
Journey to Confirmation (typically 8th, 9th & 10th Grades) and Life Teen (9th-12th grade)
- Our Journey to Confirmation Program is adding Life Teen in the fall of 2021!
- In addition, Life Teen is also open to already confirmed high school students!
- Journey to Confirmation is a three-year program—two years of formation and one year of preparation.
- Already confirmed high school students have the choice of:
- Attending Life Teen as a student!
- Applying to be a Core Team Member who will assist the Youth Ministry Team and have set responsibilities for each meeting as the heart and soul of the Life Teen Program!
*While payment is expected at the time of registration, no child will be kept from receiving faith formation due to an inability to pay. Please contact our office email@example.com to submit a request for assistance.