4/7/2020, 12:52 PM
A letter from your Pastor, Fr. Paul Flood. Click HERE to read.
Click HERE to see the latest bulletin
The Archdiocese of Atlanta has suspended all public Masses through Divine Mercy Sunday, the weekend of April 18th-19th.
- In order to comply with Governor Kemp’s state order to shelter in place, the church will be closed now – April 13th.
- In light of the continued spread of COVID-19 as well as local civic restrictions on gatherings, we will have to celebrate Easter from our homes.
- Priests of the parish WILL celebrate the liturgies of Holy Week for you, but in a private setting.
- Some good news- while we will not bless and distribute palms right now, Bishop Konzen will allow us to bless them later and distribute them once we can all gather to celebrate together.
- We will not be able to celebrate any group sacraments right now. Catechumens and candidates will be baptized and received into the church at a later date. First Communion and Confirmations will be rescheduled. Weddings and funerals will have to be immediate family only.
- No Adoration during Holy week.
- No Confessions at this time.
Daily Mass Monday – Saturday 12 PM, Sunday 10 AM and 12 PM (Spanish)
Online Faith Formation Resources:
It is crucial that we all unite in prayer at this time, we kindly request that the Holy Rosary be prayed in every single home.
St. Joseph Protection Prayer
Oh, St. Joseph, whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from your Divine Son all spiritual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord; so that, having engaged here below your Heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of fathers. Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary contemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms. I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine Head for me, and ask Him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath. St. Joseph, patron of departing souls, pray for us